More about Mark Pedersen
SRP Council Experience:
- Association & District Council Member – 13 years
- Appointed in Sept. 2008 to Association & District Council
- Elected in 2010 to association District Council
- Re-elected in 2014 & 2018 to Association & District Council
- Appointed by Council Chairman to all liaison committees during years of service: Power, Water, Audit, Finance Budget, Community Relations, Compensation, Facilities & Support Services, Council Education
Birth Date: 12-1- 1959, Phoenix Arizona
Children: Tiffany, Eric, Adam
- Paradise Valley High School 1978
- Scottsdale Community College
- Northern Arizona University
Business: Past partnership with Father in General Construction Company & Plumbing and Mechanical Company, Past managed Sheep Springs Sheep Company & Dab on Family Farms for Dwayne Dobson (father-in-law).
Community involvement: Past President, Board & Life Member of Chandler Compadres with over 25 years of service. The Chandler Compadres raise funds to donate to various non- profits in Chandler, including: Boy’s & Girl’s Club East Valley, ICAN, AZ Cend, Chandler Education Foundation, Fans Across America, AZ Brain Food/Chandler Service Club Weekenders Program, Chandler Care Center.